RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, агар в порошке, 2 унции (57 г)

₽340.01
₽444.63
Экономия: ₽104.62 (скидка 24%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 122 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 11-15 из 47

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Perfect alternative

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654704 Feb 14, 2011

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен MentaPiperita May 27, 2014

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good product at good price

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4921697260692442527 Oct 17, 2014

will buy again

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Otima qualidade

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1974870 Nov 25, 2014

Uso meia colher de chá para gelatificar um copo de líquido.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 5232393925144283905 Dec 05, 2014

This is the first time I've used agar agar so I have nothing to compare it to, but I used it to help set some homemade coconut yoghurt and it worked perfectly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 11-15 из 47

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »