RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽520.49

₽537.30

Экономия: ₽16.81 (скидка 3%)

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Perfect alternative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654704 Feb 14, 2011

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

Nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676712 Apr 19, 2011

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

Already ordered more!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3321859 Apr 14, 2010

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1481253 Jul 24, 2010

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Does what it says

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1557027 Dec 02, 2010

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Seaweed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1885696 Oct 19, 2007

This product is all that claims. The company name has been around for a very long time. The price was right, too.

Ok

Отзыв оставлен 4654899316441183461 Oct 08, 2013

Ok

Agar Posder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1588495 Aug 12, 2008

I tried using this powder the very day it arrived and was greatly disappointed. The directions on the label for the dessert create a hard rubbery concoction that my husband tasted and then threw away......It's a shame because I bought 4 bottles of the stuff.

Agar agar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1353729 Dec 08, 2010

Great for cooking!

gel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2763768 Apr 21, 2010

Love this vegan alternative to gelatin. Thickened up much more than Agar flakes would have, but still worked well.

Позиции 11-20 из 75