RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, агар в порошке, 2 унции (57 г)

₽375.31
₽490.79
Экономия: ₽115.48 (скидка 24%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 123 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 6-10 из 73

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

super

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1202829 Feb 28, 2011

Im making agar pudding with berrys and lemon ( + stevia) and it tastes great. it makes me really full - and hopefully slimmer in the long run since it's low calories and very filling) I use one table spoon of powder pr 1/2 liter water - wich is less than what the package describes.It makes the pudding perfect!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Perfect alternative

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654704 Feb 14, 2011

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Nice!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676712 Apr 19, 2011

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Already ordered more!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3321859 Apr 14, 2010

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1481253 Jul 24, 2010

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 6-10 из 73

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »