RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽499.89

₽516.04

Экономия: ₽16.15 (скидка 3%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Great Gelatin Replacement

Отзыв оставлен rabbit Sep 05, 2012

Agar is a really great gelatin replacement. It works as a thickening agent for cold foods, but will melt again when exposed to heat. This makes it perfect for vegan cheeses, gel desserts similar to Jello, pudding, and gummy candies. It contains both calcium and iron, which helps if you are a vegan trying to incorporate these essential vitamins into your diet. Agar has become a staple in my pantry.

Some Info & My Opinion

Отзыв оставлен autumn Jul 07, 2010

The manufacturer use-instructions for this item are just wrong : Shall One Add an Agar-Agar Amount Greater than 1.5 tsp. (teaspoon) to a "US Pint" (~473ml) Volume of Liquid, the outcome will usually be a Rock-Hard & Uneatable Hydrate ! (so hard that it might require a knife to handle it properly) --- Also, when boiled (while submerged in liquid), it emits an unpleasant potent algae/sea smell.

super

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1202829 Feb 28, 2011

Im making agar pudding with berrys and lemon ( + stevia) and it tastes great. it makes me really full - and hopefully slimmer in the long run since it's low calories and very filling) I use one table spoon of powder pr 1/2 liter water - wich is less than what the package describes.It makes the pudding perfect!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

Отзыв оставлен MentaPiperita May 27, 2014

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

Agar Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2377004 Oct 27, 2007

GREAT. I'm very happy with this product. I take it after dinner and am able to avoid eating again during the evening hours.

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Mjuuugly Mar 30, 2010

Terrific vegan alternative to gelatin, tastes nothing and I use it in gel, mousse, dessert and soup.

Retired

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620176 Mar 25, 2008

Agar powder is a super food. I am so glad to find it here at such a reasonable price

Perfect alternative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654704 Feb 14, 2011

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

Nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676712 Apr 19, 2011

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1481253 Jul 24, 2010

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Позиции 1-10 из 76