RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽515.83

₽532.49

Экономия: ₽16.66 (скидка 3%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Great Gelatin Replacement

Отзыв оставлен rabbit Sep 05, 2012

Agar is a really great gelatin replacement. It works as a thickening agent for cold foods, but will melt again when exposed to heat. This makes it perfect for vegan cheeses, gel desserts similar to Jello, pudding, and gummy candies. It contains both calcium and iron, which helps if you are a vegan trying to incorporate these essential vitamins into your diet. Agar has become a staple in my pantry.

Agar Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2377004 Oct 27, 2007

GREAT. I'm very happy with this product. I take it after dinner and am able to avoid eating again during the evening hours.

super

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1202829 Feb 28, 2011

Im making agar pudding with berrys and lemon ( + stevia) and it tastes great. it makes me really full - and hopefully slimmer in the long run since it's low calories and very filling) I use one table spoon of powder pr 1/2 liter water - wich is less than what the package describes.It makes the pudding perfect!

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Mjuuugly Mar 30, 2010

Terrific vegan alternative to gelatin, tastes nothing and I use it in gel, mousse, dessert and soup.

Retired

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620176 Mar 25, 2008

Agar powder is a super food. I am so glad to find it here at such a reasonable price

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

Отзыв оставлен MentaPiperita May 27, 2014

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

Perfect alternative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654704 Feb 14, 2011

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Don't really know but it helped me make great vegan mayo.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624198 Mar 13, 2012

I just opened it today to use in an almond mayo recipe I made. My mayo turned out fantastic so I can't say the Agar didn't help!

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен madamechausseurs Apr 07, 2012

use this for thickening homemade vegan yogurts - it's so hard to find, glad to find it here!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Jul 10, 2013

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

Позиции 1-10 из 49