RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Green Coffee Diet Support, 90 Veggie Caps

₽960.14
₽1,506.20
Экономия: ₽546.07 (скидка 36%)
3.0 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Really work

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен SHL-FiveSevenTwo Apr 13, 2014

Feel better to take it not later than dinner time to avoid effect of caffrine. Toke two bottles. Work for me. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

it works

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен MGG-ThreeTwoFour Jan 11, 2014

Seems it works for me. But I prefer taking it before 4pm to avoid affecting my sleep. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Not effective

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5184619969001949052 Jun 20, 2013

I've been taking two caps per day during a month and haven't noticed any weight loss.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems Very Good

Отзыв оставлен 5105397647431442831 Dec 27, 2014

I am still on my first bottle. I have tried other brands, and only liked one of them. I prefer this NOW brand, though. I feel better about what I eat, and I feel better, as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

no comment

Отзыв оставлен 5606982114231075402 Jul 08, 2015

after eat product 1 month weight stable no weight loss

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »