RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Эфирные масла, ладан, 1 жидкая унция (30 мл) (Discontinued Item)

₽1,279.02
₽1,672.57
Экономия: ₽393.55 (скидка 24%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 73 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (12)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 61

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Look no further for a beauty treatmetnt that works!

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2925303 Apr 16, 2010

Frankincense oil has been a miracle for my skin, I am not yet 30, but daily use of this oil on my face for nearly a year has kept my skin supple and smooth as any 16 year olds. I use it day and night, and the results are fantastic. I have zero fine lines or wrinkles and it looks like I have on make-up even when I do not thanks to this oil and it's antiseptic, tone evening and skin clearing properties. I do suggest to dilute it as the instructions say, but my skin is not sensitive so I use it undiluted with great results and no irritation. In my opinion, this oil is far superior to any conconction you can get from any department store, and it's 100% natural. Mother nature knows best!

Пожаловаться

I use it directly on my skin with emu oil

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3093099 Aug 28, 2009

Emu gold oil plus frankincense essential oil has really made my skin look better. The emu seems to reduce inflammation and redness, and the mild rosacea on my cheeks has improved a lot. Adding some undiluted essential oil of frankincense directly on the acne from rosacea (a relatively small area for me) a little while after applying the emu oil seems to reduce the acne. I discovered this by experimentation with a few different oils that I had on hand. It's been less than two weeks, and the rosacea has not gone, but it's definitely better. I was also getting a pimple on my chin recently, and the frankincense oil got rid of it right away. Sometimes I reapply the frankincense many times in a day.

Пожаловаться

High Quality! Great Price! Younger Face!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1104059 Apr 12, 2013

Surprisingly high quality at this price. I used it on face, sometimes neat, sometimes diluted 1:2. It definitely detox my skin, the pigments / freckles have lightened a lot within days, the overall skin tone has brightened & lightened. It makes my face supple & younger looking, try it for yourself! In my case, it is so noticable that my friends are asking for the secret, my husband thought I am spending a lot on facial treatments, hahaha....

Good Quality Oil

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1330802 Feb 15, 2013

This is a very good quality oil. I can tell because as soon as I put it on full strength undiluted it soaks into my skin within seconds. If it had fillers or oils added it would not do that. The smell is that of a very nice woody note with a citrus at the end. I would recommend this essential oil without hesitation! Great Price also..

So Many Uses

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен CindyW Jun 25, 2013

All essential oils have multiple uses. Frankincense is an anti-septic and disinfectant, it strengthens gums and helps tone skin, it helps scars fade away, it's a digestive, and it has been known to treat cancerous tumors when applied directly to the lump of skin!

Позиции 1-5 из 61