RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,692.85

₽2,213.52

Экономия: ₽520.67 (скидка 24%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I LOVE IT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2704330 Dec 30, 2008

I wash all of my linens with this oil. It kills the bed mites and smells terrific. Thanks IHerb!!

Eucalyptus Oil from iHerb.com

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1766264 May 05, 2009

I've been using eucalyptus oil for many years as an air freshener and purifier. I was always amazed at how hard the oil was to find in stores and how much it cost when I could find it. I finally searched the internet and landed at the iHerb web site. No one can beat the quality or prices of products from this company. I have never found a better deal or better service anywhere else.

Flu/Cold

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1010778 Jan 08, 2008

Dr. David Williams, in his health newsletter Alternatives, recommended sniffing eucalyptus oil when exposed to germs or you feel like you are coming down with a cold or flu. I ALWAYS use Now brand because it is the most effective.

Perfect bath oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2908884 Mar 05, 2008

My husband loves to use this product in his bath. He has myriad aches and pains and his baths are like medicine for his pain. The smell of this product wafts thru the house, and when I actually walk into the bath area, it opens up my nose and sinuses.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2377930 Oct 08, 2006

great in laundry and for car air freshener

Eucalyptus Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2925582 Mar 04, 2010

Nice Product. Pure oil, very strong. Use it sparingly. Great for stuffy chest, runny nose. Put a few drops in a slow boiling pot and fill the room with healing warmth or steam yourself to feeling better. Happy in NJ.

Herbal bug deterrant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3040642 Dec 02, 2008

i spary this around the walls of my house and add to mop water for natural control of scorpions.....I live in the high desert in SE Arizona. They do not like the smell I guess, and do not die from conventional insecticide....just move slowly.

Great Eucalyptus Oil for the Sauna

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1486508 Jan 03, 2009

This is my second purchase of Now Foods, Eucalyptus Oil. My husband and I both really like it in the sauna. I add just a few drops to a small dish of water on the heater and the whole sauna is filled with the wonderful head clearing scent of eucalyptus. My husband, on the other hand, haphazardly dumps it in and the neighbor's sinuses are cleared.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

EUCALYPTUS OIL, 16 FL OZ (473 ml)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1207486 Jan 14, 2009

I HAVE A RAINMATE FROM RAINBOW CLEANING SYSTEMS. I JUST DROP A FEW DROPS OF THE EUCALYPTUS OIL IN THE WATER IN MY RAINMATE AND I CAN BREATH BETTER ALL NIGHT LONG. PLUS IT SMELLS HEAVENLY. IT IS CHEAPER TOO THAN BUYING FROM RAINBOW CLEANING SYSTEMS.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334070 Aug 13, 2008

Received product as scheduled. Have been using it for just about everything, from washing clothing to general cleaning (capfull is all one needs).

Позиции 1-10 из 183