RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I LOVE IT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2704330 Dec 30, 2008

I wash all of my linens with this oil. It kills the bed mites and smells terrific. Thanks IHerb!!

Please bring this back!

Отзыв оставлен 5623690593625401529 May 05, 2016

Love the savings when ordering the big bottle. Pls bring this back!

Please bring this back!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2733706 Oct 16, 2016

Do we have to sign a petition somewhere to have this item back? :(

Eucalyptus Oil from iHerb.com

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1766264 May 05, 2009

I've been using eucalyptus oil for many years as an air freshener and purifier. I was always amazed at how hard the oil was to find in stores and how much it cost when I could find it. I finally searched the internet and landed at the iHerb web site. No one can beat the quality or prices of products from this company. I have never found a better deal or better service anywhere else.

Flu/Cold

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1010778 Jan 08, 2008

Dr. David Williams, in his health newsletter Alternatives, recommended sniffing eucalyptus oil when exposed to germs or you feel like you are coming down with a cold or flu. I ALWAYS use Now brand because it is the most effective.

Perfect bath oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2908884 Mar 05, 2008

My husband loves to use this product in his bath. He has myriad aches and pains and his baths are like medicine for his pain. The smell of this product wafts thru the house, and when I actually walk into the bath area, it opens up my nose and sinuses.

Eucalyptus Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2925582 Mar 04, 2010

Nice Product. Pure oil, very strong. Use it sparingly. Great for stuffy chest, runny nose. Put a few drops in a slow boiling pot and fill the room with healing warmth or steam yourself to feeling better. Happy in NJ.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2377930 Oct 08, 2006

great in laundry and for car air freshener

Herbal bug deterrant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3040642 Dec 02, 2008

i spary this around the walls of my house and add to mop water for natural control of scorpions.....I live in the high desert in SE Arizona. They do not like the smell I guess, and do not die from conventional insecticide....just move slowly.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334070 Aug 13, 2008

Received product as scheduled. Have been using it for just about everything, from washing clothing to general cleaning (capfull is all one needs).

Позиции 1-10 из 186