Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (10)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1530277 on Oct 08, 2008

This doesn't seem to give the same boost that some of the other products do but perhaps there has not been enough time to observe its benefits thoroughly.

Losing weight gradually

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

After surgical menopause losing weight is next to impossible. This is helping in addition to cider vinegar by Now Foods and 7-KETO by Now Foods.

Now Foods, Diet Support with ForsLean, 120

Posted by Reviewer1274428 on Aug 22, 2008

Didn't really do anything for me. The science behind the ingredients makes sense, but did not see any results.

Пожаловаться

Not What It's Hyped Up To Do.

Posted by 5056890468918492513 on Jul 27, 2012

I was clearly disappointed in this product after all the hype from everyone. It did nothing for me and I have been taking another brand of forsksili for months and had great results. This could be because Dr. Oz said to get PURE and this has alot of other things in it and it is ForsLean and not forsksili(coleous) I gave it to my daughter and she said It did nothing for her. I would reccomend pure coleous forskili. The pure on really works.

Help with Weight Control

Posted by Reviewer2491703 on Jan 16, 2009

I go to a chiropractor who tests my vits to be sure they will help me... She also tells me how many to take each day. So I am able to check out how helpful my suppolements are. I would encourage others to look for someone who can do this for them. NOW products seem to work for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »