Now Foods, C-Complex Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

руб 431.45
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Perfect vitamin c product!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 From Netherlands on Oct 01, 2008

I think This is a good product. I take it myself and I give a 1/8 spoon a day to the dog also together with vitamin B complex, B50 also from now and it works amazing!!! The dog was always scared and shy, but in 2 weeks she was much more relaxed. She is also playing with her toys everyday now at an age of 10 years. Before she played sometimes, but not daily. So I really recommend this product to humans and animals!

Now Foods, C-complex Powder

Posted by Reviewer1982143 From Canada on Jul 27, 2008

I use 1/2 teaspoon of C-Complex powder 3 yimes a day to help combat intersticial cystitis. It works with 1 tespoon of Now Foods L-lysine to help heal the lesions in my bladder. It's working.

Best Ester-C Complex

Posted by Reviewer2855754 From North Carolina on Nov 12, 2008

I love this and have used it for over a year. I prefer powders to capsules as it is more economical, plus the ingredients in this is perfect: Ester-C - the brand name of calcium ascorbate - is the best form of vitamin C. It also has rosehips and acerola, and bioflavinoids to provide a well-rounded Vitamin C product. I take a ton of this when I am starting to feel "off." The powder is a bit bitter, but don't let it scare you away from trying it unless you are picky about that kind of thing.

Not bad!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 From Wisconsin on Mar 04, 2010

The taste does take a little getting use to, but it is not too bad. I've tasted a lot worse. I like the fact that there is nothing extra added for fillers or a capsule to dissolve in my stomach. I've had no problems with taking it. Seems like a good vitamin C.

okay but..

Posted by Reviewer2886288 From California on Aug 28, 2008

The price is right and it is buffered so there is no stomach upset but it tastes horrible. Fortunately, I use it in smoothies so I am usually able to disguise the taste.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »