Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Now Foods, Bromelain, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

руб 365.40
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Digestion and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

I started taking this for digestion support after gallbladder removal. After researching it more I discovered there was a reason my knee and foot pain went away. It also helps with inflammation. I had terrible scar tissue pain from repeated abdominal surgeries and it is gone as well. Like a miracle drug. Honestly.

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3147732 on Oct 11, 2007

This product is awesome! I had asthma issues back in January 07. I started using Bromelain and must say it has my asthma in check. Cannot express how much bromelain has helped me out.

Now Foods Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jan 09, 2009

Went to a nutritionist who started me on this first thing in the AM and PM before bed (on an empty stomach). Really has made a huge difference in my body's ability to digest foods and inflammation in the body. I swear by this now!!

Seems to help!

Posted by Reviewer1534440 on Feb 22, 2010

I purchased this product because I have a very painful Bursitus in my left shoulder (awaiting surgery). It was to the point that I was not sleeping at night, I was taking Vicodin, Advil, Excedirin, Tylenol... you name it! I started taking these supplements because I read that Bromelain can help with inflamed tissue in the joints. It has made a HUGE difference, and I am so relieved not be taking pain killers all day long!

Great Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Mar 06, 2008

2400GDU bromelain from NOW is potent! Great price and product, as usual (great job NOW). Good for digestion of proteins/meals, as as a systemic enzyme on empty stomach for inflammation, and also with supplements and herbs for increased bio-availability.