RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽723.84

₽1,136.29

Экономия: ₽412.45 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Strong Bones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3112262 Jan 28, 2010

I was continually going to a Chiropractor because my back kept going out but once I faithfully began taking Bone Meal my back has stayed strong and has not gone out despite the wear and tear I have put on it. It has been 1 year now and also my fingernails grew fast and very strong which never happened before I used Bone Meal.

Bone Meal Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1616145 Sep 20, 2008

I cook all of my dogs food from scratch. Their vet recommended this kind of bone meal powder, she said they test it for heavy metals, when other brands are not tested. That's good enough for me!

Natural calcium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1707140 Jan 28, 2010

I prefer to take what I need from food rather than from extracts, whenever I can. So I started taking some bone meal for calcium, and am giving some to my dog as well.

From Washington

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874863 Mar 02, 2011

I'm using this as a calcium supplement since I've given up dairy. Not sure if I should be concerned about heavy metals, but I find it to be the most agreeable calcium supplement I have tried.

bone strength

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1493948 Aug 25, 2008

Fine supplement for bone strength. Inexpensive. Hard to find anywhere else. Thanks, Iherb.

bone meal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2657801 Aug 12, 2012

This makes us feel confident we are being good doggie parents as we feel our lab really needs this.

Now Foods, Bone Meal Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2533421 Nov 08, 2008

I have used this in my home made dog food for many years now. It is a good price (in comparison, I've seen bone meal that is not for human consumption cost more than Now Foods bone meal), and so far I've had no complaints from my dogs about the taste :) My dogs have extensive annual routine blood checks and so far everything has always come back normal, so I know they get all of the nutrients I feed them.

Great Buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3260901 Jul 25, 2007

I use bone meal powder in my cat food recipes. Now brand is exactly what I want, and comes at a great price.

wonderful product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020750 Oct 21, 2007

I also use this in my cats food recipe, and it's great!

Excellent Products, good company

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631461 Oct 25, 2007

This is my second order. Very pleased. Even did a return which was handled flawlessly. iHerb.com has my business.

Позиции 1-10 из 47