RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Порошок костной муки, 1 фунт (454 г)

₽732.01
₽1,149.12
Экономия: ₽417.11 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 62 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 45

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Strong Bones

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3112262 Jan 28, 2010

I was continually going to a Chiropractor because my back kept going out but once I faithfully began taking Bone Meal my back has stayed strong and has not gone out despite the wear and tear I have put on it. It has been 1 year now and also my fingernails grew fast and very strong which never happened before I used Bone Meal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bone Meal Powder

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1616145 Sep 20, 2008

I cook all of my dogs food from scratch. Their vet recommended this kind of bone meal powder, she said they test it for heavy metals, when other brands are not tested. That's good enough for me!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

From Washington

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874863 Mar 02, 2011

I'm using this as a calcium supplement since I've given up dairy. Not sure if I should be concerned about heavy metals, but I find it to be the most agreeable calcium supplement I have tried.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Natural calcium

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1707140 Jan 28, 2010

I prefer to take what I need from food rather than from extracts, whenever I can. So I started taking some bone meal for calcium, and am giving some to my dog as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

bone strength

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1493948 Aug 25, 2008

Fine supplement for bone strength. Inexpensive. Hard to find anywhere else. Thanks, Iherb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 45

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »