RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽832.25

₽1,306.88

Экономия: ₽474.64 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

a must have for anyone suffering from heart burn, gerd, acid reflux, etc.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2116014 Jan 24, 2010

I am in my 50s and I take this to help me digest my food. It has helped dramatically in relieving me of heart burn and acid reflux. I also give this to my 89 yo mother who was always coughing after her meals and doctors had no clue that it was related to low acid, low enzyme levels. After she takes this, she stops coughing after her meals. Oh yes, I also take digestive enzymes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Betaine Hydrochloride is used to increase the hydrochloric acid in the stomach to digest our food. It is helpful to people with low stomach acid and we are known to produce less hydrochloric acid as we age. Low stomach acid will result indigestion, food allergies, constipation and bloating. Low stomach acid also makes it difficult to absorb nutrients like vitamins, minerals or amino acids. Most people are not aware that the majority of heartburn is caused by lack of, not excessive stomach acid. Pepsin are added to breakdown food proteins. Proteins are the hardest to break down thus the pepsin comes as an necessary aid. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The betaine hydrochloride is best taken just before a meal and more can be taken if needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

Just started using it

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain Jun 07, 2011

I bought this for when I eat animal protein in the form of fish (which is the only animal protein I eat) because of digestive issues I'm trying to heal. It seems to do the job and the prices are unbeatable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works well to digest food! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Sep 05, 2013

I got this to help digest my food but I don't think I was taking enough. I only used 1 tablet but I probably should have used a couple. Now I have found that these would work better if taken before you eat, and now I take one along with another comprehensive enzyme tablet. If you found this review helpful please let me know by pressing the yes button below.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2681049 Jul 22, 2010

Appesrs to be a good product for those who need it. Did not find it helpful myself as I am apparently not low in hcl as I had suspected. Have had more success from quality probiotics (e.g. Culturelle, formulas with l-reuteri) and intestinal healing products such as Seacure. High strength digestive enzymes (Digest Platinum, Best Digestive Enzymes, Digest Gold) have also been somewhat helpful for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2169000 Nov 04, 2010

good for your stomach :D

Helps me digest protein

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1464112 Dec 03, 2010

Seems to be doing the trick.

Work for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282787 May 08, 2010

Very helpfull for my bad C Difficile condition. I reduce gas and cramp.

Now Foods, Betaine HCl

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1297459 Dec 31, 2012

With increasing age my stomach acid levels have reduced and this was causing me a lot of pain & discomfort after eating. Now I have found a cheap but effective supplement to ease this.

Now Foods Betaine HCl

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1373824 Apr 22, 2013

I really think these are helping with digestive discomfort and digestion-related allergy reactions. Apparently, there can be a connection with low stomach acid and problems related to SIBO.I read somewhere to take betaine HCl at the end of a meal, rather than before it.

Позиции 1-10 из 38