RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽839.19

₽1,317.78

Экономия: ₽478.59 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Does what it claims to do!

Отзыв оставлен 4926391147636899317 May 02, 2016

This was really helpful to eliminate my bloating after heavy meals

Some improvment

Отзыв оставлен 4987724563173504873 Jan 23, 2016

Good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great value

Отзыв оставлен 5124945946326800079 Sep 22, 2014

My GP told me to use this prior to high protein meals. So far the effects haven't been evident, but I don't blame the product, more likely it's my condition.

Works Well

Отзыв оставлен cure-dryeyes May 19, 2014

Like others I suffered for years with heartburn indigestion and general digestive programs. A lot of sore stomachs as a kid. While probiotics and a better diet have been really helpful as well, I think this supplement with each meal ( especially large protein meals) has been excellent. I did the challenge test and sure enough, I seem to need extra HCI for digestion. This could be a red herring but in the Eat Right For Your Blood Type book, one of the characteristics of my rare blood type is low stomach acid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Betaine Hydrochloride is used to increase the hydrochloric acid in the stomach to digest our food. It is helpful to people with low stomach acid and we are known to produce less hydrochloric acid as we age. Low stomach acid will result indigestion, food allergies, constipation and bloating. Low stomach acid also makes it difficult to absorb nutrients like vitamins, minerals or amino acids. Most people are not aware that the majority of heartburn is caused by lack of, not excessive stomach acid. Pepsin are added to breakdown food proteins. Proteins are the hardest to break down thus the pepsin comes as an necessary aid. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The betaine hydrochloride is best taken just before a meal and more can be taken if needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Helps

Отзыв оставлен 5727552804325860133 Oct 02, 2013

Definitely helps with my digestion. I'm finding that I need less of it now. Not sure why, but that's a good thing. I started about a year ago taking 2 or 3 capsules - if you feel a little burn like reflux it is too much. Now I just need one.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works well to digest food! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Sep 05, 2013

I got this to help digest my food but I don't think I was taking enough. I only used 1 tablet but I probably should have used a couple. Now I have found that these would work better if taken before you eat, and now I take one along with another comprehensive enzyme tablet. If you found this review helpful please let me know by pressing the yes button below.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Betaine HCL

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2345336 Aug 06, 2013

Good value for money. Do they do the trick? I guess so. Doctors advice, so I take them. I actually have to take 5 with each meal and still no burning. I have to increase them to actually see how many I need, before I feel a warming sensation in my guts/chest.

It does its job

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1020792 Jul 29, 2013

Very strong due to the potency. It was to strong for me, gave me diarrhea.

recommended - one of the better HCl caps out there

Отзыв оставлен IHeartIHerb Jun 30, 2013

i can't be 100% sure what's going on down there in my stomach and whether or not my low HCl has been resolved... however i will say that i do notice a difference when i take these with meat/high protein meals (i use the digestive enzymes for high carb meals). there does seem to be something happening (versus the food 'just sitting there' in my stomach when i don't take these). i think i had/have really low HCl because i've taken up to 10 of these per meal (steak dinner or very high protein meal) with zero burning sensation. i'm a fan of Now products in general. they definitely are superior to a lot of other brands out there in terms of fewer additives and fillers. however i'm not a fan of the v-caps -- or "cellulose" -- you're essentially ingesting plastic! and i wish they would stop putting so much magnesium stearate in their pills.

Позиции 1-10 из 37