RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽824.80

₽1,295.18

Экономия: ₽470.39 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2400395 Sep 10, 2011

this really works

Hurts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1793628 May 07, 2014

I'm glad someone else had the same experience. This product hurts my stomach. And I don't have a touchy stomach. I've taken Doctors Best HCL but it had so much less Pepsin that I thought I'd try this one. I started it and it hurt. So I stopped it. Nothing hurt. Then I started it again. It hurt again. I'm going back to Doctors Best and will probably also try Thorne and Blue Bonnet, to compare. I'm using this for rosacea, since the consensus of those docs I respeect seems to be that that's what may cause it. AND I'm 66 so, no doubt, levels may be low by now. I probably need some.

I love only the best .

Отзыв оставлен onlythebest Jan 29, 2015

I don know why would one use it ? for me was waste of money .

Watch out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2744640 Aug 24, 2012

I have Acid Reflux and this made it worse. Thought I be able to get away from my prescription, but not with this. Some say it works for them, so I would say try it....you never know.

GERD REVIEW

Отзыв оставлен 5421037811186023729 Apr 29, 2014

There are two kinds GERDs: Those who needs MORE stomach acid, with Betaine Hcl, digestive enzymes and Apple Cider Vinegar And Those who needs to heal the stomach, with aloe vera, baking soda, raw potato juice Guess what?

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2868187 Dec 30, 2010

I bought this thinking that low stomach acid might be the source of my digestion problems. I didn't consult with any kind of medical practitioner beforehand. While apple cider vinegar does seem to help, this product seemed like it was exactly what I didn't need. This exacerbated my condition. My advice to those not sure whether or not this product might be useful: Buy one bottle, and see.

HCI

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2635826 Mar 30, 2008

They did not work as I hoped they would. I stopped taking them.

useless