RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽845.20

₽1,502.78

Экономия: ₽657.58 (скидка 44%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent for colds & flu

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus Nov 05, 2013

I have used beta glucan before for colds & flus before and this one is just as excellent, combined with a lot of other flu supplements I get at iherb.

Beta Glucan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2122066 Jun 13, 2011

I am using this product to boost my immune system and so far it seems to be working. I have had cancer and this is helping to protect me. They are easily digested even though they are a large capsule to swallow.

Great Immune Booster!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063058 Feb 23, 2012

I have been taking Beta Glucan for years now as I work in the school system. A great Immune booster is definately needed to fight of EVERYTHING!!I actually find when I stop taking it for a while I'm prone to catching colds, flu, and viruses. Highly recommended!

Don't know yet Ohio Sept22 2011

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2354244 Sep 22, 2011

I can't tell yet if this product is helping. It might take more time to build up your immune system. I found out the beta glucans need to be micronized, so I might try another brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Now Foods, Beta-Glucans, with ImmunEnhancer, Xtra Strength, 250 mg, 60 Vcaps review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1190814 Mar 22, 2012

Very good product, because it has well combinated ingredients for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Improve the mood and sleep quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2775246 Sep 13, 2016

I take it before sleep. On the next day, I always feel sense of warmness around my body. It doesn't happen if I just take beta glucan product. In addition, I find that I sleep better and my mood has been better. The effect of mood is subtle but I certainly feel it. This product is a little more expensive than the Now beta glucan + maitake combo. However, I certainly think that this product is a better deal because it has 250 mg beta glucan. The Now beta glucan + maitake combo has only 100 mg. According to sourcenatural website, you have to consume 2mg / kg of your body weight to maintain a healthy immune system.

Beta-Glucans

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1978938 Nov 29, 2013

Long time user. great for keeping your immune system at peak performance

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems to help immune response

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1563368 Feb 06, 2014

I have used other Beta-Glucan products that were more pricey, so I am trying this one to see if I stay as healthy using it. The price was really good.

Didn't notice anything

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2467370 Aug 07, 2012

Couldn't tell if there was any improvement or not. Very disappointing. The Now brand is my favorite tho'.

Product availability

Отзыв оставлен 5300497767606371025 Jul 08, 2015

When this will be back in stock finally? We are using it continually 2 years we need to buy more doses badly.

Позиции 1-10 из 19