Now Foods, Beta-Glucans, with ImmunEnhancer, Xtra Strength, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

руб 572.49
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Beta Glucan

Posted by Reviewer2122066 From Australia on Jun 13, 2011

I am using this product to boost my immune system and so far it seems to be working. I have had cancer and this is helping to protect me. They are easily digested even though they are a large capsule to swallow.

Great Immune Booster!!!

Posted by Reviewer1063058 on Feb 23, 2012

I have been taking Beta Glucan for years now as I work in the school system. A great Immune booster is definately needed to fight of EVERYTHING!!I actually find when I stop taking it for a while I'm prone to catching colds, flu, and viruses. Highly recommended!

Excellent for colds & flu

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Nov 05, 2013

I have used beta glucan before for colds & flus before and this one is just as excellent, combined with a lot of other flu supplements I get at iherb.

Don't know yet Ohio Sept22 2011

Posted by Reviewer2354244 From Ohio on Sep 22, 2011

I can't tell yet if this product is helping. It might take more time to build up your immune system. I found out the beta glucans need to be micronized, so I might try another brand.

Пожаловаться

Now Foods, Beta-Glucans, with ImmunEnhancer, Xtra Strength, 250 mg, 60 Vcaps review

Posted by Reviewer1190814 From Poland on Mar 22, 2012

Very good product, because it has well combinated ingredients for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »