Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Now Foods, Beef Gelatin, Natural Powder, 5 lbs (Discontinued Item)

руб 1774.61
5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

like the big size

Posted by Reviewer1194779 on Jan 01, 2013

hope it helps my mom's knee.

makes good jello

Posted by Reviewer2838798 on Feb 24, 2013

put two cups room temperture water in pot 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract powder 1 packet koolaid for cheap flavoring--we use lemon or cherry 3 tablespoons beef gelatin heat on stove while stirring till just begins to steam to dissolve gelatin take off stove and add 3 more cups cool water ladle into 8 one cup serving dishes sitting on a sheet pan to catch any spilled wipe bottoms across a paper towel and put on a shelf in fridge to gel. Only takes a few minutes. You can sub most fruit juices for water and koolaid. We prefer the koolaid as we go through 2 batches a day. We prefer the lemon and cherry koolaid flavorings as they are two of the flavors lowest in sodium --we prefer wide mouth one cup canning jars to desert dishes and bowls (you can top with whip cream and put the lid on and take with you and the straight sides of the jars make it easier to put in fridge without spilling)

Good for joints!

Posted by Reviewer2846427 on May 29, 2013

I dissolve it in hot water and drink it as tea!

Makes me young again

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

I take this along with Type II collagen ( powder), I'm constantly told that I look 24-26 and I turn 33 this year. I take a lot of fat soluble antioxidants as well as getting to bed early, staying out of the sun, and lifting weight and doing cardio.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »