Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Now Foods, Astragalus Plus Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 391.33
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

is working

Posted by Reviewer1382457 on Oct 22, 2010

I have noticed I have not gotten sick yet this fall!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 19, 2012

good but a bit over priced.

Good immune support!

Posted by 4987144849883795768 on Jul 18, 2013

My GP recommended I take this when I was recovering from pneumonia a year ago. It's summer again, and I'm trying to kick a stubborn cold, so I need more. Glad to order it here, other than the extra shipping/COD costs to get it delivered to Canada. Next time I'll have it shipped to an address in the States and save $20.

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Dec 21, 2009

I bought most this product for a friend and family members who used because the do not have credit card to oorder on line. However I wwas told the are very good and helps her. I may try it my sometimes soon Also when she told me it was not sealed and I called for complain, I was replaced fast. Thank you for your attention and delivery

Пожаловаться

good

Posted by Reviewer1200490 on May 08, 2008

good

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »