Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Astragalus Plus Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

$10.18
$15.99
руб 363.57
Savings of: $5.81 (36% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 15 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Prostatitis Maintence

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1111821 From Michigan on Mar 08, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

happy customer

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2251107 From Florida on Feb 21, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

is working

Posted by Reviewer1382457 From Illinois on Oct 22, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I have noticed I have not gotten sick yet this fall!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 From Great Britain on Jun 19, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

good but a bit over priced.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good immune support!

Posted by 4987144849883795768 on Jul 18, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

My GP recommended I take this when I was recovering from pneumonia a year ago. It's summer again, and I'm trying to kick a stubborn cold, so I need more. Glad to order it here, other than the extra shipping/COD costs to get it delivered to Canada. Next time I'll have it shipped to an address in the States and save $20.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives