Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Now Foods, Экстракт астрагала+, 2 жидкие унции (60 мл)

руб 599.37
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2251107 on Feb 21, 2009

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

Prostatitis Maintence

Posted by Reviewer1111821 on Mar 08, 2008

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

is working

Posted by Reviewer1382457 on Oct 22, 2010

I have noticed I have not gotten sick yet this fall!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 19, 2012

good but a bit over priced.

Good immune support!

Posted by 4987144849883795768 on Jul 18, 2013

My GP recommended I take this when I was recovering from pneumonia a year ago. It's summer again, and I'm trying to kick a stubborn cold, so I need more. Glad to order it here, other than the extra shipping/COD costs to get it delivered to Canada. Next time I'll have it shipped to an address in the States and save $20.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »