Now Foods, Яблочный уксус, Высокая эффективность, 450 мг, 180 капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Use Instead of Anti-acids

Posted by Reviewer1090247 on Apr 04, 2011

Our doctor prescribed anti-acids for my husbands acid reflux. I prescribed apple cider vinegar. I told him to give me one week before he filled the prescription. It not only helped with his reflux (he never filled the 'script', it also helped his discoid lupus by balancing his stomach acids.

ACV, must have item

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Feb 15, 2010

Apple cider vinergar, I use for control for blood sugar, I have been taking it for over a year, it has been so long, i'm not sure what else is good for, but I don't get upset stomach any more, I take 2 capcels before each meal.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1910095 on Sep 28, 2008

High Blood Pressure runs in my family and I was worried about it. I researched online for natural products and read that apple cider vinegar is supposed to be great for all sorts of things. I tried this product and love it. Since taking it I have had all sorts of energy, feel better and find my self craving things that are good for my body. I highly recommend trying this.

Good way to take ACV

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Mar 29, 2011

I take 1 capsule with each meal to address arthritis in some of my fingers, and it's very effective

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2494409 on May 06, 2009

I take three pills morning and night as a wieght loss, toner and as an energy. It seems to work better than most of the supplements I've tried.