Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Яблочный уксус, Высокая эффективность, 450 мг, 180 капсул

$8.91
$13.99
руб 513.88
Экономия: $5.08 (скидка 36%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 52 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 47

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Use Instead of Anti-acids

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1090247 Apr 04, 2011

Our doctor prescribed anti-acids for my husbands acid reflux. I prescribed apple cider vinegar. I told him to give me one week before he filled the prescription. It not only helped with his reflux (he never filled the 'script', it also helped his discoid lupus by balancing his stomach acids.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good Product!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1910095 Sep 28, 2008

High Blood Pressure runs in my family and I was worried about it. I researched online for natural products and read that apple cider vinegar is supposed to be great for all sorts of things. I tried this product and love it. Since taking it I have had all sorts of energy, feel better and find my self craving things that are good for my body. I highly recommend trying this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

ACV, must have item

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1651648 Feb 15, 2010

Apple cider vinergar, I use for control for blood sugar, I have been taking it for over a year, it has been so long, i'm not sure what else is good for, but I don't get upset stomach any more, I take 2 capcels before each meal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good way to take ACV

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1947628 Mar 29, 2011

I take 1 capsule with each meal to address arthritis in some of my fingers, and it's very effective

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good stuff

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2494409 May 06, 2009

I take three pills morning and night as a wieght loss, toner and as an energy. It seems to work better than most of the supplements I've tried.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 47

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »