Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on Jan 27, 2010

I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended Allibiotic and Now Foods, Probiotic-10 50 Billion. This combination of the Probiotic 10 in the morning and Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Worked great

Posted by Reviewer2201719 on May 01, 2009

My husband had a staph infection that wouldn't go away with antibiotics prescribed, so we tried this and it has worked better than anything else.

Most Effective Combatant for Immune Defense!

Posted by Reviewer2058569 on Dec 17, 2009

In the middle of the second illness, I remembered this product Allibiotic, and after just one dose, my husband and I were feeling much better. After a couple days taking two doses per day, we were well. This was simply unbelievable since the virus included a terrible brochial cough that lasted weeks after the virus was gone. Our children continued to be sick. Later I purchased the Zand Insure for them, and that has kept their viruses to the length of one week, and without any infection. Yes, they are still getting sick way way too much, even with constant vigil of cleanliness, but with Allibiotic, my husband and I don't get sick with them. We get a little tired, and sometimes a tiny bit of phlegm, but that is all.

A Must Have.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Aug 10, 2010

Probably the most effective natural product I have used if coming down with any kind of infection, whether its the flu bug, skin eruption, respiratory condition ..... whatever. Always works like a charm.

This contains Allisure like in Allimax!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Nov 26, 2010

This would probably be good for pretty much any infection, like MRSA, staph, sinus infections, viral infections, MONO, Uti's, sinus infections, mastitis You name it!!! . 6 per day is a pretty good dose for these infections, and even up to 8 a day or so for bad infections! This contains Allisure, which is in the very expensive Allimax.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1089417 on Jan 12, 2012

Felt a sinus infection coming on. I suffer form these quite frequently. Plus I was also had BV symptoms coming back which was from Biaxin. Took these along with UDO's Probiotics....Guess what it worked! I am terrified to get an antibiotic form my doctor now because of the BV it gave me. Now I know a way to solve my bacteria condition....wish they had a children's formula!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Nov 19, 2011

I love this product - it has been very helpful in shifting an on-going bacterial problem (which didn't go away with two rounds of anti-biotics). Feels good for general immune health and I really like the smell of them.

For Sinus Infection

Posted by Reviewer1343658 on Apr 13, 2011

I have had good results with these which have kept my chronic sinus infection minimal, and i sure with less severe sinus infections they are capable of easily kicking them.

1st time user.

Posted by Reviewer2311811 on Sep 25, 2011

I've been able to ward off colds from other family members since taking this product. Also have relieved pain in my upper jaw from some teeth problems that seem to have been relieved.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Jan 19, 2010

husband got some nasty virus & started on this right after contracting it & he was back to work in just 2 days with absolutely no congestion or lingering effects!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »