Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Now Foods, Air Defense Healthy Immune with Paractin, 90 Veg Caps

руб 471.85
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Airway help

Posted by Reviewer1367225 on Nov 25, 2007

The Air Defense sure does help open up my congestion I experience wife asthma and colds.

Effective and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2000193 on Aug 09, 2009

Cleared congestion quickly in few hours!

Air Defense Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1866054 on Nov 16, 2011

extremely efficient for supporting the immune system. I take this combined with Immune Renew and I survived long trips with air conditioning in the car, even though I was usually very sensitive and having long headaches because of my sinuses. also, not one cold in an entire year. I took one per day each, for almost two months, then stopped and used only when necessary - when I could feel the cold/flu approaching.

Great Defense

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on May 30, 2012

I have chronic broncitis. I also happen to be working at a job that requires me to live in a very polluted area, in Eastern Asia. This immune booster is great and keeps me going. I feel great taking it and it helps me stay healthy in spite of the pollution in the area.

Пожаловаться

I highly recommend this against the flu

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012