Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, 7-Keto LeanGels, 100 мг, 120 гелевых капсул

руб 2714.51
Экономия: $25.38 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 23 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Liking this stuff!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1956852 Apr 07, 2011

I've been taking the plain Now 7 Keto 100mg for a while and have been really loving it, but decided to try this because it has a few other things in it that I wanted to try anyway, and so far I am happy with it. Initially I didn't think it was as good as the plain 7Keto 100mg, for energy but after continuing for a while and then stopping briefly for a few days last week I really felt the difference, so I am convinced this is worth repurchasing. I haven't noticed weight loss with it, but I am not using it for that. More for energy and well being. I fall asleep at work around 3pm when I don't have this stuff (even with caffeine), so I know it is working when I can stay awake through the afternoon and I generally feel more calm and relaxed throughout the day.

great product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3322052 Jun 10, 2011

Gel capsules, better than regular powder capsules. Still losing weight.

Consistent 1/2KG loss a week

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2854236 May 12, 2011

I consider myself a veteran at weight loss, having tried 3 times previously over the last 3 years to lose weight, just to see myself gain back all the weight lost after hitting a plateu. This is my 4th attempt. My weight loss attempts are abou 6months long, and i'm in my 3rd month now. Taking this 7-keto has resulted in an additional 0.5KG or fat loss per week, without changing anything in my diet regime. I am quite impressed. But will need to wait till the 6 month mark when i reach my plateu to see if this product will help me to break my plateu or not. but as it is now, it does work for me!

Пожаловаться

it helps to lean out my tummy

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1208019 Jan 02, 2013

i feel my tummy has become less filled with fat(no muscle loss) after taking this for about 3 weeks so far. i take 6-8 a day as i feel that oral wise 7-keto doesn't absorb as much. no other product here helps along as much as this.

Great Value!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1939374 Aug 03, 2011

Great value for money! Thank you!

Позиции 1-5 из 18