Now Foods, 5-HTP, двойная сила, 200 мг, 120 капсул в растительной оболочке

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helps Ease Anxiety and OCD Thoughts and Rituals

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

I have taken this brand of 5-HTP for years and it has greatly improved my quality of life. It cured my insomnia and I am now able to sleep through the night. It has helped immensely in lessening my depression. It also helps ease anxiety as well as OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) thoughts and rituals. In some ways, it works immediately - The first time that I took the 5-HTP, in about 30 minutes, I felt euphoric - happy, relaxed, and sleepy. I slept through the night, and still do. It was a relief to know that it worked that fast. It takes maybe three to four weeks to notice more permanent changes in mood, like an all-day improvement in depression, instead of the immediate effect that it has after you take it because it is leveling out the seratonin/melatonin levels in the brain. It has been compared to traditional anti-depressants, with relatively no side effects. For a week or two you may have intense and vivid dreams. I also had increased headaches for the first week or two, but after that it significantly reduced my migraines. The recommended time to take 5-HTP is about half an hour to an hour before bedtime. I used to take only 100 mg a day, but have started taking the 200 mg capsules. I don't really notice a huge difference between the two, except that maybe my body tolerates the lower dose better. Sometimes the 200 mg capsule feels like too much and I get tense if I don't get to sleep right away. I fully recommend this product because it really has done wonders for me.

Пожаловаться

It has a bad effect on me

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Lots of B vitamin, increases my appetite.

5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2525854 on Jan 24, 2012

Best yet.

Product is great.

Posted by Reviewer2349758 on Feb 11, 2012

This product is great.

The Happy Pill

Posted by amyjeans on Mar 07, 2012

My dh and I use this daily, and it keeps our emotions in check.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »