RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 50 мг, 180 капсул

₽1,333.88
₽2,224.67
Экономия: ₽890.78 (скидка 40%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 39 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 37

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

More people need to know about this product.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1288725 Dec 31, 2009

This stuff works wonders. 50 mg is pretty skimpy though so I take 4 at a time in the evening. I definitely notice a difference in my moods and anxiety level. I was very close to needing to take anti-anxiety meds but as a last ditch effort decided to give this a try. I noticed a difference the next morning after starting. When I stopped taking it for a couple months the anxiety came back so I know it works.

Now 5-HTP 50 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2250035 Sep 10, 2008

Another customer mentioned they use this to help with sleep. Most things seem to need time before you notice the difference. This doesn't. I noticed within the first day or two that it was working and just 50mg.

Helps for depression...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2636967 Oct 04, 2008

Really helps against my depression, along with DMAE and St. John's Wort! Especially good for someone for me who can't take SAMe, melatonin, and other things.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 50 mg, 180 Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2590776 Feb 03, 2009

Since taking 50 mg of this a day, have a feeling of well being that was missing before.

5-HTP

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2971971 Feb 17, 2009

I have been pleased with 5-HTP. I take it to help stabilize my mood and I feel much better each day.

Позиции 1-5 из 37