RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, 100% органический порошок подорожника, 12 унций (340 г)

₽673.31
₽936.34
Экономия: ₽263.03 (скидка 28%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 57 отзывов

Позиции 11-15 из 47

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great Texture

Отзыв оставлен Jasmine44 Mar 03, 2014

This is a great fiber addition to a morning smoothie. It mixes fairly well with a brisk stir & has little taste...not so noticeable when mixed with other ingredients or with juice.

very gentle and soft

Отзыв оставлен 5037768523163589512 Mar 26, 2014

yet very efficient! will buy again

Super food

Отзыв оставлен Viktorija Apr 09, 2014

Super food, use it making raw vegan food.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен 4938615546298265520 Aug 27, 2014

Accidentally ordered the Source Natural brand instead of this and had an uncomfortable surprise coming my way. The smell and taste of the source natural brand was ransid and almost made me puke. Now Foods has a neutral and natural taste and smell and is more easily mixed. I will stick to this brand. Love it. And by the way, it really helps with digestion as the label says.

Пожаловаться

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Feb 05, 2015

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

Позиции 11-15 из 47