Customer Reviews

Novogen, Trinovin, For Prostate Health, 30 Tablets

$12.75
$24.99
руб 453.91
Savings of: $12.24 (49% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 1-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Not For Me - Cons Out-weigh the Pros

Posted by Reviewer2540126 From New York on Feb 09, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

Let me start by saying that I can tend to be sensitive to things so I often get results right away. The first night I took Trinovin my sleep improved VASTLY. I noticed I was a bit dry the next day and my bowl movement was sluggish. The second day the sleep was about the same but my BM was even more sluggish AND my libido decreased. The third day the sleep was the same but I was completely constipated and my libido was all but gone. Needless to say, the box was closed and shelved. Took almost a week to get my system back. Next...

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives