North American Herb & Spice Co., ChagaWhite, Coffee Substitute, 5.1 oz (145 g)

руб 1115.69
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Chaga White is Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2524235 From Canada on Dec 12, 2011

I had to give up my favorite teas and Chai was at the top of my favs.... due to Adrenal issues. This is fantastic drink, I sweeten it with Stevia and add a bit of heavy cream and it's full of nutrition and doesn't whip my adrenals but feeds them what they need! A true blessing! Calgary

Delicious

Posted by odereviews From Finland on Feb 01, 2014

I love coffee. Sometimes I just drink it too much. I’ve searched Iherb website for coffee substitutes, and found a product called ChagaWhite. It cost a whole lot. More about it later on. I didn’t really search more info about Chaga, before I made my order. When I started to write this review, I went to Google to search more about it. Soon I discovered that is a very familiar mushroom to me (called pakurikääpä here in Finland). Chaga is very nutritious and it has been chosen here as the best natural herb of year 2013. Chaga isn’t cheap, and it pretty much explains why the ChagaWhite product has so high price. Package says that it contains 48 servings (one teaspoon), but I usually use two teaspoons (or it’s too mild for my taste). Making price per serving pretty darn high. Chaga doesn’t blend too well. So, you need to stir it every now and then. I don’t use sugar with my coffee, but I do use sweetener (Monk Fruit) with ChagaWhite, and a splash of milk. (Even thought ChagaWhite has dried organic milk). Chaga white also contains organic purple maca root, organic vanilla powder and organic cinnamon powder.How about the taste? More I drink, the more I like it. Taste is something between hot chocolate and coffee. Vanilla and cinnamon adds nice winter feel to whole drink. If price is not an issue this is well worth trying!

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2560551 From Arizona on May 21, 2012

I orginally bought this at a local health food store at $45! I LOVED it, but wasn't happy at the thought of spending so much for another 5 oz jar. Was THRILLED to find it on iherb for $10 less! And the free shipping was a bonus! Will be buying it again from iherb!!

Amazing stuff!

Posted by headman78 From Finland on Oct 27, 2012

I drink with freeze dried instant organic coffee and lovin' it!

Tastes fine

Posted by 5322266516001116096 on Dec 19, 2013

I am now starting my days with Chaga White rather than a black tea and it tastes fine and is a hearty drink. You can add milk to it (or sweetener) but it is also very enjoyable just as it is. The cinnamon and vanilla addition are lovely.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »