Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

North American Herb & Spice Co., Chag-O-Charge, Wild Forest Tea, 3.2 oz (90 g)

руб 820.48
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 18, 2012

I really loved this product. I use it as a tea and really to me it's more like a coffee. I put a bit of green leaf stevia in it but it has a rich flavour and is full of amazing ingredients including Chaga Mushroom which has been touted as one of the best (there are number of really good ones) medicinal mushrooms around. Also has wild white birch bark (a powerful antioxidant and anti cancer ingredient) and purple Maca which is amazing for replenishing the adrenals. You really can't go wrong with this product but I guess taste is personal so whether you enjoy the taste or not is another story. I really like it.

Chag-o-Charge

Posted by ladypamela on Feb 06, 2013

I really like the way this makes me feel. Needed to add a lot of Stevia to it tho to make it more palatable.

Great pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Apr 17, 2011

This gives me a great lift, blows away the brain fog. I add a touch of honey and I love drinking it for my health.

Chago Charge is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2157597 on Dec 20, 2011

Chago-charge has a pleasant, earthy taste. The maca in it gives me badly needed energy, and the chaga is helping to strengthen my immune system. I will continue to drink one or two cups early in the day, but not in the evening, because it keeps me awake at night.

Good brew

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Feb 25, 2014

Has a woody, earthy flavor...saw an improvement in my energy level. I just purchased my second because I was pleased with the results and flavor. Did not feel the need to sweeten it but I did strain it with a tea strainer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »