RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

North American Herb & Spice Co., Alaskan Wild PolarPower, Wild Sockeye Salmon Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

₽1,905.92
₽2,436.62
Экономия: ₽530.71 (скидка 22%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Not hard to swallow.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2556216 Sep 15, 2009

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

exelent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1819798 Oct 29, 2009

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3054835 Jul 19, 2010

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

Пожаловаться

not for the faint of heart

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 Dec 08, 2009

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

Just received...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2937493 Sep 15, 2010

I am hoping it'll be a good product. I am in Alaska and have been spoiled with good fish products. The taste is of course your typical fish belly taste, but it was not rancid. So often even with capsules fish oil will be rancid and does you know good unless you want to clear your bowels! I am happy, even though I squint to take the oil, that it appears to be a good product. I would however like to know more about their process and where their fish is obtained from.

Позиции 1-5 из 16