Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Nordic Naturals, Omega LDL, with Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10, 1000 mg, 60 Soft Gels

руб 1565.67
5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1460356 on Jun 07, 2012

I have high cholesterol and started taking this product when I went back to my doctors my cholesterol had dropped over 100 points and my good cholesterol was up. My doctor told me to continue taking this product.

Super Product

Posted by 5567042539369555935 on Oct 23, 2013

In just a month or so, my cholesterol dropped dramatically - even the ldl. My doctor could not believe it!

Superior Brand

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Jul 29, 2011

"Anything" that has Nordic Naturals on it is a great product!! High quality all the way!! It's a sure thing!

Nordic Naturals Omega LDL & CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Sep 10, 2013

I have just started using the Omega LDL/CoQ10 and heard it was good for the heart and peridontal.