Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1945379 on May 24, 2010

I think these are some of the best fish oil you can us4. I have tried many and these are the best.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Jun 08, 2010

My whole family is taking this daily. I read that fish oil is so good for you so that decided to take it. I thought the price is very nice because here in Japan safe purified fish oil price about the double. I'm glad I can order it from iHerb.

fave fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2409465 on Jul 27, 2010

A little on the pricey side BUT i am willing to pay for the fact that i don't "burp" fish after taking these. i take 1g/day and my skin is glowing!

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Purified Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3118615 on Aug 06, 2010

also helped with better cholesterol ranges

THE BEST BRAND

Posted by Reviewer2019202 on Sep 21, 2010

FROM GREECE It's not cheap, but when it comes to fish oil, you want only the best. This brand is a leader.

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Sep 25, 2010

Good quality. Recommended in "Bottom Line Health".

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Purified Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Sep 29, 2010

I trust the purity of Nordic Naturals. And even though the pills are large they are easy to take.

The Best Omega 3's

Posted by Reviewer2107718 on Nov 15, 2010

I have been using this product all year and it is the first year i have not fallen sick with either a cold or the flu! It is a fantastic product with no fishy after-taste, and keeps your hair and nails in top form. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2501017 on Jan 06, 2011

although i dont really feel the difference from the other brand i used to take, one thing much better for sure is that this is not fishy smelly at all! so easy to take and makes me feel good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2037029 on Feb 15, 2011

Nordic Naturals is a wonderful product. It is pure and that is important with fish oil.