RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Effervescent, Orange Flavor, 21 Stick Packs, 9.6 g Each (Discontinued Item)

₽1,704.03
₽2,004.54
Экономия: ₽300.51 (скидка 15%)
3.7 из 5 на основании 3 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Tastes good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3021647 Apr 11, 2010

Perfectly palatable. A great alternative to the pill form, which I don't actually mind. I imagine this to be great for kids!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Perfect for travelling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2419987 Mar 20, 2011

I am unable to swallow large pills so at home I take Nordic Natural liquid lemon flavor fish oil. On the road I wasn't able to do that. Since I travel 15 days a month that means I wasn't able to until now! Yay! Love the effervescent packets. Perfer my liquid for the super high dose of DHA, but happy to have these rather than nothing! :) Thanks Nordic!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Full of sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764503 Aug 17, 2011

Even though the package says "Stevia-sweetened" a closer look at the ingredients lists "anhydrous dextrose" as the third ingredient. I should have been more careful before ordering. Be prepared for a big insulin spike.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3