RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,638.57

₽1,927.53

Экономия: ₽288.96 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1555658 Oct 16, 2007

My son has Down Syndrome so DHA is an important supplement for him. It was recommeded by out geneticist. DHA Deficits in DHA can damage brain biochemistry and cognitive abilities. Studies suggest it may help prevent dementia in later years and it prevents plaque build up in the brain therefore lowing the risk of stroke. In DS children it also helps with dry skin and constipation. I can't say enough good things and the fact that Nordic Naturals has high standards for providing a product that is exceptionally fresh and free from contaminants like mercury makes it the only brand I will purchase.

Nordic Naturals, DHA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3164502 Jul 20, 2008

Suggested to me by physician after brain surgery subsequent to a stroke. Love the taste; easy to swallow. Don't know if any brain cells have been restored; however, I am doing well with no brain function loss. Would recommend to anybody concerned with any aspect of "brain function wellness."

Nordic Naturals DHA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2345365 Jul 20, 2008

I've taken this on and off before, started again at the suggestion of my doctor. I can take these even on an empty stomach. I like the way they smell of strawberry. And they never have a bad after taste!

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3074364 May 10, 2008

This was recommended while I was pregnant and it is great stuff. IF I burp it up at all it tastes like strawberry. Interesting.

Nordic Naturals, DHA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2314324 Sep 18, 2008

The best fish oils I have ever taken! Nothing but strawberry taste.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2316335 Jul 13, 2009

Nordic Naturals is one of the best brands for omega3 supplements. This product has the best DHA/EPA ratio for whoever needs it (usually cancer patients). Also it is a very good mood booster. When I feel sad, one or two pills and I feel much better. Strawberry flavor is also great.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great strawberry taste and great for babies brain!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2231101 Jun 25, 2008

I have been taking the Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega for a couple years and always had difficulty digesting the capsule without tasting the lemon flavor for hours after taking it (this was better then the fish taste in other brands, however!). Do I thought I'd try the strawberry and it is so easily digested- I haven't had any problems with it at all! In fact, it even makes my multi-vitamin have a strawberry taste since they sit in the same dispenser together. I am currently breast feeding my baby and I know that the DHA benefits her as well!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1231494 Oct 21, 2009

I highly recommend this product to students (helps with the concentration); women during menopause (anxiety)and elderly (memory).

DHA fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1763921 Mar 12, 2010

excellent to help control mood changes in ADD child

great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2713899 Jun 29, 2011

It is benefit for my son, brain

Позиции 1-10 из 56