| Russia

Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nordic Naturals, Экстра ДГК, Клубника, 1000 мг, 60 капсул

Экономия: $4.79 (скидка 15%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Xtra?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5093880584910635721 Jun 30, 2013

I was surprised when I received this and the bottle was labelled 'Xtra'...I had no idea the formula had been changed? Not sure but if it's anything like the usual DHA, it'd be great then! Really helps my mood and alertness, especially being a working mom who really does get stretched to her max each day!

Sickly sweet

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Leveeah Jun 14, 2012

I'm prone to reflux from fish oil capsules and I thought the strawberry flavor might cover that up. Big mistake. I just burp up strawberry instead of fish, which is actually worse (in my opinion). I've since switched to a liquid DHA oil, and I don't have reflux anymore!

Wonderful product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1867813 Oct 07, 2012

I have purchased this product before. I love it for helping stabilize moods and digestive issues. It helps my memory as well. I trust this company.

Nordic Naturals, DHA 1000, Strawberry Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2224927 Oct 10, 2011

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand due to purity of product, processing technique and screening for mercury levels.

Great ratio of DHA to EPA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1651746 Nov 13, 2011

This product has the best ratio of DHA to EPA I could find. My PA told me to look for a minimum of a 3 to 1 ratio and this product exceeds that. Also, this product doesn't aggravate my reflux problem.

Позиции 1-5 из 25