RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Peach, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

₽1,211.06
₽1,424.60
Экономия: ₽213.55 (скидка 15%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Fish Oil, MMMM Good!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2638633 Aug 09, 2011

A good alternative to the more expensive salmon Oil.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

WOW - My favorite so far!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2733426 Jan 05, 2011

I've been using cod liver oil for many years - started out using TwinLab then used Carlsons which I thought was fabulous. I recently decided to try this kind and boy am I ever so glad I did! I prefer it so much more than anything I've ever tried. No real fishy taste to me. Mild and pleasant. I used to have to drink down fast without tasting then follow with water. Not so much a race anymore. I'm impressed. Seen a few reviews about the low content of vitamin D but for me thats preferred cause I already supplement with a lot of vitamin D separately (but not A) and need extra A to try to balance that... This works perfect for me, giving me a good source of A as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Cod Liver Oil

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2049460 Feb 13, 2009

The peach flavor is especially palatable with no after-burn...I actually look forward to taking this after a meal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2160526 Aug 15, 2011

Nice flavour. Much nicer than the orange. Would recommend

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

One of the best tasting CLO we've tried

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1824289 Aug 17, 2011

My son has been using this for over three years. We've tried other brands and other flavors. We always come back to this one. The peach flavor is mild. Good quality product. Our doctor recommended it to us.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »