Впервые в iHerb?!

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Peach, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

руб 869.75
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fish Oil, MMMM Good!

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Aug 09, 2011

A good alternative to the more expensive salmon Oil.

Пожаловаться

WOW - My favorite so far!!

Posted by Reviewer2733426 on Jan 05, 2011

I've been using cod liver oil for many years - started out using TwinLab then used Carlsons which I thought was fabulous. I recently decided to try this kind and boy am I ever so glad I did! I prefer it so much more than anything I've ever tried. No real fishy taste to me. Mild and pleasant. I used to have to drink down fast without tasting then follow with water. Not so much a race anymore. I'm impressed. Seen a few reviews about the low content of vitamin D but for me thats preferred cause I already supplement with a lot of vitamin D separately (but not A) and need extra A to try to balance that... This works perfect for me, giving me a good source of A as well.

Best Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Feb 13, 2009

The peach flavor is especially palatable with no after-burn...I actually look forward to taking this after a meal.

good

Posted by Reviewer2160526 on Aug 15, 2011

Nice flavour. Much nicer than the orange. Would recommend

Пожаловаться

One of the best tasting CLO we've tried

Posted by Reviewer1824289 on Aug 17, 2011

My son has been using this for over three years. We've tried other brands and other flavors. We always come back to this one. The peach flavor is mild. Good quality product. Our doctor recommended it to us.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »