RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,480.15

₽1,741.16

Экономия: ₽261.01 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Bearable

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3086304 Aug 15, 2012

The taste is bearable. However I think those with favors are better. I used to take this brand of fish oil but I have switch to Carlson fish oil 2 years ago.

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1283167 Jul 12, 2012

I feel very confident taking Nordic Naturals because I know that it is a pure and high quality product. I suffer from food allergies and it's great to have a product that doesn't contain lots of flavourings and added preservatives.. Just simple, pure and effective cod liver oil! You only need to take a teaspoon to get your daily amount of omega3 which is a lot less than with other products I've tried. And no reflux or fishy aftertaste either. I keep buying and would deffinietely reccomend!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

recommended by my naturopathic physician

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1756167 Feb 20, 2009

I've been taking Cod Liver Oil for years, but was recently convinced that I need to be more vigilant about taking one with the highest reputation for purity and no added vitamins. This one is it.

superior to other brands

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2246756 Nov 04, 2010

This oil was light and pleasant and stood fresh longer than cheaper priced competition, which my mom ended up tossing out, because it started to get heavy and smelly in a month. But she finished the bottle of this oil.

Best if you like fish

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3268842 Mar 31, 2011

I hate flavored fish oil, and I like fish to taste like fish so this works for me. I'd consider adding this to my anchovy pizza, lol. And its a bit cheaper than the flavored ones. Wish they made a bigger bottle though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very good product, very less fishy although no added flavor.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3021758 Aug 16, 2010

Good brand. iherb did very good packing as well when it shipped to Singapore.

My baby loves it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2265245 Oct 03, 2010

I ordered this bottle because the Nordic Naturals Baby DHA was not in stock. My 6 month old refused it at first when i mixed it into her homemade baby formula or solids. I almost gave up until one day i tried feeding it to her by itself. Now she is the happiest and healthiest 9 month old baby in the block! I tend to feed her 1 tsp after her egg yolk lunch. She loves it!

Ireland

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3222003 Sep 10, 2009

Very subtle taste from this liquid oil which is good. I think this is a very good product.

Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2830617 Dec 12, 2007

Very good product. Leaves no fishy after taste. Causes no epagastric distress such as burping up a fishy taste.

Great Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1360816 Jul 02, 2008

Only Cod Liver Oil I use--Very pure. Wonderful price, a few dollars cheaper than at any local store!

Позиции 1-10 из 21