| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nordic Naturals, Масло печени арктической трески, 8 жидких унций (237 мл)

$21.21
$24.95
Экономия: $3.74 (скидка 15%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 21 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 19

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Bearable

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3086304 Aug 15, 2012

The taste is bearable. However I think those with favors are better. I used to take this brand of fish oil but I have switch to Carlson fish oil 2 years ago.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

recommended by my naturopathic physician

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1756167 Feb 20, 2009

I've been taking Cod Liver Oil for years, but was recently convinced that I need to be more vigilant about taking one with the highest reputation for purity and no added vitamins. This one is it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

superior to other brands

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2246756 Nov 04, 2010

This oil was light and pleasant and stood fresh longer than cheaper priced competition, which my mom ended up tossing out, because it started to get heavy and smelly in a month. But she finished the bottle of this oil.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best if you like fish

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3268842 Mar 31, 2011

I hate flavored fish oil, and I like fish to taste like fish so this works for me. I'd consider adding this to my anchovy pizza, lol. And its a bit cheaper than the flavored ones. Wish they made a bigger bottle though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very good product, very less fishy although no added flavor.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3021758 Aug 16, 2010

Good brand. iherb did very good packing as well when it shipped to Singapore.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 19

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »