Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

New Chapter, Zyflamend Vegecaps, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

руб 1597.04
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2232716 on Aug 04, 2009

I received the regular formula Zyflamend sample through iherb and decided to give it a shot. I have terrible back pain from a herniated disc, and had to resort to an epidural steroid injection about a year ago. My pain had increased during the past few months, and, as much as I hated it, I was considering going back for another injection. I tried Zyflamend and was suprised to feel relief within the first day! This has truly been a lifesaver for me, and I can't believe how well it works! (Believe me, I'm a skeptic with most products) I switched to the vegetarian version after I finished the sample and the results have been consistent with the original formula.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Nov 26, 2009

Excellent way to fight inflammation.

Пожаловаться

good ingredients but too soon to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer1802617 on Jan 07, 2012

I've been taking these for about a month for chronic shoulder and TMJ pain. So far the benefit is subtle, but I can't take OTC anti-inflammatories because of a recent bleeding ulcer, so I'm glad to have an alternative. I know herbs take a while to build up before showing benefits, so I'm continuing to take these. I know turmeric, holy basil, and green tea have other benefits, so I think this is a good supplement anyway.

Like a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

I have used this product for over a year. It helps me to stay healthy.

Пожаловаться

Zyflamend Works Great for Inflammation!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that Zyflamend really helps to reduce inflammation and helps reduce aches and pains. I was starting to get a few of the aches and pains that come with getting older, especially some knee pain but it went away after I took Zyflamend for a couple of weeks. My daughter also takes Zyflamend for her Crohn's disease. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »