RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,673.40

₽2,574.21

Экономия: ₽900.81 (скидка 35%)

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Miracle!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2232716 Aug 04, 2009

I received the regular formula Zyflamend sample through iherb and decided to give it a shot. I have terrible back pain from a herniated disc, and had to resort to an epidural steroid injection about a year ago. My pain had increased during the past few months, and, as much as I hated it, I was considering going back for another injection. I tried Zyflamend and was suprised to feel relief within the first day! This has truly been a lifesaver for me, and I can't believe how well it works! (Believe me, I'm a skeptic with most products) I switched to the vegetarian version after I finished the sample and the results have been consistent with the original formula.

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079334 Nov 26, 2009

Excellent way to fight inflammation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good ingredients but too soon to evaluate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1802617 Jan 07, 2012

I've been taking these for about a month for chronic shoulder and TMJ pain. So far the benefit is subtle, but I can't take OTC anti-inflammatories because of a recent bleeding ulcer, so I'm glad to have an alternative. I know herbs take a while to build up before showing benefits, so I'm continuing to take these. I know turmeric, holy basil, and green tea have other benefits, so I think this is a good supplement anyway.

Like a lot!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026535 Aug 20, 2012

I have used this product for over a year. It helps me to stay healthy.

New Chapter Zyflamend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1557746 Aug 10, 2009

Good product when used regularly for inflammation

Zyflamend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600024 Aug 21, 2009

This is an amazing product and is doing wonders for my husband. Definitely recommend.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2658585 Sep 29, 2009

reduces inflammation well all over, esp prostate

I love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2780520 Jun 29, 2009

this work for me and I do not have any problem take it.

Helped my tendonitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2945856 May 21, 2009

I tried this on advice of a natural healer; she recommended it as an alternative to Ibuprofen. I took one capsule, two times a day, and felt less pain in my forearm. I like this one particularly because it's totally vegetarian.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Zyflamend Works Great for Inflammation and Nixes Pain Too!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that Zyflamend really helps to reduce inflammation and helps reduce aches and pains. I was starting to get a few of the aches and pains that come with getting older, especially some knee pain but it went away after I took Zyflamend for a couple of weeks. My daughter also takes Zyflamend for her Crohn's disease.

Позиции 1-10 из 12