Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Must Have for Anyone

Posted by Reviewer1553171 on Feb 06, 2010

I recommend these to anyone. I have a gluten and dairy intolerance and I feel my digestion is smoother and easier since I started taking these. I also had pretty intense adult acne which has cleared up since taking these. My skin was immediately glowing. Two or three days after taking I notice improvement, now a couple months later I rarely get a pimple and I just feel better. I started with four a day then now to two a day. I recommend that to anyone that wants to see immediate results. Taking it with a 400IU of Vit. D seems to really work well.

Пожаловаться

Compare to Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7)

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on May 08, 2010

Works well but is much more expensive than Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being. -Peter, MI

I Strongly Agree..........

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Oct 06, 2009

with the previous comments. I too see remarkable improvement in my skin texture and tone and also fewer breakouts at age 46 with only taking 1/day. I just ordered my second bottle and am increasing the dosage to 2/day. A little expensive if you take more than 1/day, but oh so worth trying.

Extra moisture

Posted by Reviewer1476332 on Nov 10, 2009

I take this product to increase the moisture in my body as I take Femera to prevent the return of breast cancer. Since the drug takes out my estrogen, Omega 7 helps replace the moisture in my system. It seems to work.

This product really delivers

Posted by Reviewer1845002 on Jul 13, 2011

From NewYork My energy level has increased and my arthritis is better.