Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (1)

Must Have for Anyone

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1553171 Feb 06, 2010

I recommend these to anyone. I have a gluten and dairy intolerance and I feel my digestion is smoother and easier since I started taking these. I also had pretty intense adult acne which has cleared up since taking these. My skin was immediately glowing. Two or three days after taking I notice improvement, now a couple months later I rarely get a pimple and I just feel better. I started with four a day then now to two a day. I recommend that to anyone that wants to see immediate results. Taking it with a 400IU of Vit. D seems to really work well.

Пожаловаться

Compare to Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7)

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151786 May 08, 2010

Works well but is much more expensive than Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being. -Peter, MI

I Strongly Agree..........

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301239 Oct 06, 2009

with the previous comments. I too see remarkable improvement in my skin texture and tone and also fewer breakouts at age 46 with only taking 1/day. I just ordered my second bottle and am increasing the dosage to 2/day. A little expensive if you take more than 1/day, but oh so worth trying.

Extra moisture

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1476332 Nov 10, 2009

I take this product to increase the moisture in my body as I take Femera to prevent the return of breast cancer. Since the drug takes out my estrogen, Omega 7 helps replace the moisture in my system. It seems to work.

This product really delivers

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1845002 Jul 13, 2011

From NewYork My energy level has increased and my arthritis is better.