RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,182.05

₽1,818.28

Экономия: ₽636.23 (скидка 35%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Cold and Flu Season Help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609712 Mar 19, 2008

Start taking this at the first sign of a cold and it will surely help you fight it off if you start taking it in time. It still helps reduce the duration of the cold or flu even if you dont start it in time. It helped me and my daughter who both have sinus, asthma, and allergy problems. Its better than any OTC meds I have ever bought.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Relief from nasty respiratory virus attacks.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045797 Jun 08, 2008

This product really does help get over colds & flus faster & with less overall discomfort. If I don't act fast enough to prevent getting sick in the first place (with Yin Chaio) then this and Umcka get me well. It is a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Cold and Sinus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1953864 Aug 01, 2008

I have made everyone I know a believer in this pill. I cannot tell you the last time I was sick. If I sneeze the first time or ever feel any soreness in my throat at all, I take one of these and usually that is all that is needed, but if I feel the same the next day I will take another. I give away half these pills to friends just because I hate to see them miserable and then they are sold.

Fight against cold

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2049055 Nov 08, 2008

This is a must product to buy - a great defence against colds. Just before cold coming on, take one tablet a day for 3-4 days and it will either go away or you will have a mild cold as oppose to a full blown one.

Awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1680055 Jan 20, 2009

I felt relief within the first day of taking this product. I had a severe repeatable chest and sinus inflammation and infection. I took 2 a day and within a week, I was taking one a day for maintenance.

Supercritical Sinus and Respiratory softgels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2993783 May 27, 2009

Previous to using supercritical sinus and respiratory softgels, I would have to take prednisone every spring - not this year. This combination of herbs is wonderful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A MUST for your medicine cabinet!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736272 Feb 27, 2009

This product was recommended to me and this is the third bottle I have purchased. It is powerful -- and so is the smell of garlic from the capsule. Definitely take it with a meal as the directions suggest. I believe these caps kept me from being much sicker when a wave of cold and sinus infections came to my area. I'm taking one every day for at least another month, just for good measure.

powerful but effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3069509 Apr 10, 2008

Combined with Thyme+Nettle+Funugreek seems to be the potent weapon against frequent sinus issues. Causes a bit of stomach upset -- used for acute needs rather than regularly.

New Chapter, Sinus and Respiratory

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2218460 Aug 05, 2009

This product is awesome! Since I've been taking it, I may only get one sinus infection a year, instead of the 4 or 5 I used to get!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent natural way to fight the common cold.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430302 Feb 04, 2009

This has worked consistently for the last three years when I have had a cold. I take only one softgel a day. Along with this, I use saline solution to clease the nasal passages. The colds have only lasted three to four days at a minor level. I am able to go to work comfortably.

Позиции 1-10 из 52