RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2135615 Mar 22, 2010

My tummy is much happier!

Probiotic all-flora

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3314502 May 04, 2010

I HAD I.B.S. before I started taking this product. Taken as directed it works GREAT.

More energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356235 Nov 04, 2010

I think this is one product that made my overall health better. I have more energy, and feel less hungry, and people tell me my skin looks great.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great product new chapter probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1739307 Mar 29, 2011

my digestive system for dairy has improved tremendously. i love yogurt and milk and now i have added both to my diet. allergies have been reduced

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен reflexheather Jan 29, 2014

This is a really good probiotic as it is formulated to live much longer in your system as it is still attached to its food growth source. Great for digestion and candida. Probiotics are very important for your immune system also. This product noticeably helped my candida symptoms and improved my digestion. I have 10 years experience working for two of Ireland’s leading health store chains and can honestly say that New Chapter Products are some of the best available. I hope you found this review helpful.

Seems OK

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1677856 Aug 11, 2009

I haven't really seen/felt any benefits after using this for a month. But it doesn't upset my stomach so that's a plus.

excellent!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139728 Oct 14, 2009

I love the product, I have a very weak immune system and these probiotics are the only thing that prevent me from getting sick. After placing my order, I received the package at my day 3 days later. I could not have asked for better service, and i WILL be re-ordering very soon!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798027 Jun 22, 2010

Contains no maltodextrin. Yeah!! They work great also.

Great probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1207155 Jan 19, 2011

I stack this probiotic with many others.

Позиции 1-9 из 9