Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

New Chapter, Пробиотики для флоры, 60 капсул в растительной оболочке (Discontinued Item)

5 Звезды
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2135615 Mar 22, 2010

My tummy is much happier!

Probiotic all-flora

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3314502 May 04, 2010

I HAD I.B.S. before I started taking this product. Taken as directed it works GREAT.

More energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356235 Nov 04, 2010

I think this is one product that made my overall health better. I have more energy, and feel less hungry, and people tell me my skin looks great.

Пожаловаться

great product new chapter probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1739307 Mar 29, 2011

my digestive system for dairy has improved tremendously. i love yogurt and milk and now i have added both to my diet. allergies have been reduced

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен reflexheather Jan 29, 2014

This is a really good probiotic as it is formulated to live much longer in your system as it is still attached to its food growth source. Great for digestion and candida. Probiotics are very important for your immune system also. This product noticeably helped my candida symptoms and improved my digestion. I have 10 years experience working for two of Ireland’s leading health store chains and can honestly say that New Chapter Products are some of the best available. I hope you found this review helpful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »