Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

New Chapter, Organics, Native Woman, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

руб 1315.49
Экономия: $12.23 (скидка 35%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Best Supplement I have ever taken

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен MaryManuel Jan 29, 2008

I am a 61 year old woman. i have been taking Native Woman for the last 2 years and it has made a huge difference in my body and in my responsiveness to life's pleasures. Read the label and see if it is what you need. I was for me.

Wanda/NJ

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2859327 Jan 27, 2008

I read on the benefits of Mushrooms & purchased this product. I must honestly say, I feeling the difference in only one week. I will continue to use the New Chapter Products. I have recommended it to my friends.

Пожаловаться

Beware if you are allergic to fungi

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1740852 Jul 04, 2009

I felt more energetic after taking them but the fungi triggered my immune system to overreact and my skin developed all the itchy rashes I need to suppress the itchness by taking green tea extract with quercetin.

Feel Better Capsules!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1964315 Oct 06, 2007

I have been taking the New Chapter Native Woman for 3 years now and wouldn't go a day without after learning about the product from a woman who's husband was involved in the product development. I was in search of something, not certain what, to make me feel more energetic and upbeat. She advised that at my age (early 40's) that it was perimenopause systems and said to spend the money on Native Woman and Estrotone, both New Chapter. I immediately (within a few days) felt more cheerful and upbeat. I have since directed many, many female friends to these products. I have purchased them locally, but without a doubt, iherb has them available for the absolute best prices and I have been a loyal shopper for 7 years now (since living in So. Cal.). New Chapter products are not cheap, but they make a enormous difference in your overall health. Native Woman is one I can't live without! S.H., Beaverton, OR

Not so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 Sep 26, 2008

So far I have felt pains in my breasts since taking these. I have stopped taking them.

Позиции 1-5 из 8