Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

New Chapter, Железо - цельнопищевая комплексная добавка, 60 таблеток

$17.52
$26.95
руб 891.35
Экономия: $9.43 (скидка 35%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 70 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 66

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Excelelnt supplement

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1303972 Jun 17, 2009

Since this product was recommended to me by a pharmacist about 4 months ago, I have been using it ever since. It is great at relieving period pain, balancing the hormones and mood and reducing PMS symptoms. It also improves my concentration dramatically and can actually finish the books that I start reading now. I think every woman should take this even if you take nothing else!This is a staple for me now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Source of Iron

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1414911 Jan 02, 2009

Absolutely excellent product if you are iron-deficient. I had been eating iron-fortified cereal, and still came up with iron poor blood. My body absorbs this form of iron, and helps tremendously with energy levels. Also, I'm now able to donate blood to the American Red Cross, which is important to me! Thanks, iHerb, for making this product available at such an excellent price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Iron Supplement

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2061099 Apr 24, 2010

My ferritin and total iron levels are very low due to heavy menstruation, so I have to constantly take an iron supplement. I have tried probably half a dozen brands of pills, including Slo-Fe, and this one from New Chapter is the absolute best. It is gentle on the stomach, you can truly take it without food. Doesn't cause constipation of other issues. And gives me the energy I need.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Stacy

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2949017 Jan 12, 2009

I have had problems with being anemic since in my teens and have been continually on the lookout for a good iron supplement. This one really helps me a lot! I have noticed a healthy boost in my energy levels since taking this supplement. Will definitely keep taking this one!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

effective

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060864 Jun 16, 2008

This is the most effective iron supplement I have ever taken, good for thyroid function too, feels good with it, NewChapter is always the best.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 66

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »