Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

New Chapter, Комплекс железа, 60 таблеток

руб 602.05
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Excelelnt supplement

Posted by Reviewer1303972 on Jun 17, 2009

Since this product was recommended to me by a pharmacist about 4 months ago, I have been using it ever since. It is great at relieving period pain, balancing the hormones and mood and reducing PMS symptoms. It also improves my concentration dramatically and can actually finish the books that I start reading now. I think every woman should take this even if you take nothing else!This is a staple for me now.

Great Source of Iron

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jan 02, 2009

Absolutely excellent product if you are iron-deficient. I had been eating iron-fortified cereal, and still came up with iron poor blood. My body absorbs this form of iron, and helps tremendously with energy levels. Also, I'm now able to donate blood to the American Red Cross, which is important to me! Thanks, iHerb, for making this product available at such an excellent price.

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Apr 24, 2010

My ferritin and total iron levels are very low due to heavy menstruation, so I have to constantly take an iron supplement. I have tried probably half a dozen brands of pills, including Slo-Fe, and this one from New Chapter is the absolute best. It is gentle on the stomach, you can truly take it without food. Doesn't cause constipation of other issues. And gives me the energy I need.

Stacy

Posted by Reviewer2949017 on Jan 12, 2009

I have had problems with being anemic since in my teens and have been continually on the lookout for a good iron supplement. This one really helps me a lot! I have noticed a healthy boost in my energy levels since taking this supplement. Will definitely keep taking this one!!

effective

Posted by Reviewer2060864 on Jun 16, 2008

This is the most effective iron supplement I have ever taken, good for thyroid function too, feels good with it, NewChapter is always the best.