| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

New Chapter, Immunity Take Care, Blueberry Flavor, 30 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

Экономия: $13.98 (скидка 35%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 48 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 45

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2054954 Jan 13, 2009

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

Пожаловаться

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2716450 Dec 05, 2010

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

Пожаловаться

good

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2923030 Oct 12, 2010

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

Пожаловаться

My order was here in a hurry.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2447890 Nov 07, 2010

Your service was very quick. The pills were exactly what I wanted and at a price I cold afford. Very glad to be doing business with you.

Immunity