Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

New Chapter, Священный базилик Force, 120 гелевых капсул

$38.32
$58.95
руб 1949.58
Экономия: $20.63 (скидка 35%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 64 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 64

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Stress buster supreme

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764354 Dec 09, 2008

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

GREAT PRODUCT

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2650638 Jun 02, 2009

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

new chapter super critical holy basil

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1546087 Feb 16, 2008

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Farewell to anxiety!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3265390 Jan 02, 2012

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

calming supplement

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2117535 Feb 26, 2008

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 64

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »