RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Stress buster supreme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764354 Dec 09, 2008

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

GREAT PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2650638 Jun 02, 2009

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

new chapter super critical holy basil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1546087 Feb 16, 2008

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Farewell to anxiety!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3265390 Jan 02, 2012

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Good for balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1750731 Oct 26, 2007

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428646 Jul 03, 2008

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

When I ran out of this...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1671207 Feb 06, 2008

I discovered that I was feeling really stressed. I hadn't been sure that it was helping me, but I now know that it was. Since going back on it, I am better able to deal with the stresses in my life.

calming supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2117535 Feb 26, 2008

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

Great for stress!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1629502 Sep 13, 2006

Holy Basil is amazing for stress and also helps my chronic hives condition. Adds calmness. No side effects.

Excellent Stress Control and Sleep Enhancer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1652756 Jan 07, 2012

I have a horribly stressful job and wasn't sleeping at all so I bought holy basil just in an effort to try anything to help. Boy, I can't rave enough about how I sleep through the night, wake up refreshed and feel so much less stressed during the day. I even convinced my husband to use it and he can't live without it now either. Of course, iherb's price is the best which makes it even better!

Позиции 1-10 из 64