Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

New Chapter, Зеленые водоросли Chlorella Regularis, 90 растительных капсул (Discontinued Item)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jun 01, 2008

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2917055 on Apr 18, 2010

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

Пожаловаться

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Sep 12, 2011

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Excellent quality Chlorella!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Neutral

Posted by Reviewer2308303 on Sep 24, 2010

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »