RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Excellent!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1880085 Jun 01, 2008

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Perfect!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2917055 Apr 18, 2010

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

Отзыв оставлен TheHeArtsprout Sep 12, 2011

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Excellent quality Chlorella!

Отзыв оставлен herbalturtle Jun 17, 2012

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Neutral

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2308303 Sep 24, 2010

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2694630 Jun 04, 2010

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

New Chapter, Chlorella Regularis, 90 Vcaps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847869 Jan 20, 2009

contains many nutrients not found in common foods. Like the cellular food nutrients. Good to put in shakes.

safe and healthy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1357325 Jun 27, 2011

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

Chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354796 Sep 27, 2011

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

Chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953137 Mar 06, 2012

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

Позиции 1-10 из 14