RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽748.55

₽804.42

Экономия: ₽55.87 (скидка 7%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

New to me!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2679176 Jul 23, 2008

First time ordering nice flavour. Carol

The Better Than Sugar AND Tastes Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994798 Jun 26, 2008

Yacon Root syrup is great! David Wolfe (Raw Food demi-god) talked about it recently so I decided to try it. It's NON-glycemic! So it's actually good for hypoglycemics and diabetics. It tastes good like a sweet molasses and can be used in tea (or coffee) and doesn't alter the taste in a bad way like Stevia. If you're a sugar addict then nothing will replace the white drug but if you like natural, healthy, sweet stuff like fruit, yams, honey etc then Yacon Root syrup is a Great choice! I really really hope they come out with a pourable version with a spout. Scooping it out is very messy, gets on the side of the bottle so you have to wipe it up or you'll have ants.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3021531 Jan 06, 2008

This is a interesting tasting sweetener which as the jar suggests is very similar to molasses. However trying to open the bloody thing proved to be a little difficult. Great product if you can not hurt your hands opening it!

Expensive, acquired taste

Отзыв оставлен rdcoons Jan 05, 2008

This was the first time I tried yacon root syrup. It doesn't have as sweet of a taste as I was expecting. It has a molasses type flavor, yet not as sweet as molasses. It does add a nice flavor to the smoothies I made out of it, but this is probably too expensive to be something that I buy on a regular basis. Give it a try, you might like it.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good sugar substitute with an unusual, pleasant flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1289814 Nov 25, 2007

I recently used this to replace the sugar in a muffin recipe. The result was a less sweet, slightly complex flavor. I find the flavor of this to be something of a cross between apples and molasses. I was a bit stingy with it in my first experiment, perhaps due to the price and inexperience! I will use it again, as I like the result, and appreciate the nutritional values this offers.

Позиции 81-85 из 85