RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽749.34

₽805.27

Экономия: ₽55.93 (скидка 7%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Expensive, acquired taste

Отзыв оставлен rdcoons Jan 05, 2008

This was the first time I tried yacon root syrup. It doesn't have as sweet of a taste as I was expecting. It has a molasses type flavor, yet not as sweet as molasses. It does add a nice flavor to the smoothies I made out of it, but this is probably too expensive to be something that I buy on a regular basis. Give it a try, you might like it.

Good Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2062454 Feb 23, 2010

Not overly sweet. Used in combination with agave sryup for cookies. only gave it three stars because I haven't used it alot yet.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2781191 Apr 28, 2010

I have tried a few different Yacon Syrups now and this is good. It has a slightly more bittersweet taste to others but you quite quickly adjust to this.

Yacon Syrup

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1811886 May 22, 2010

I have to enter a rating in order for my review to be accepted, but i haven't yet tried the product; so the rating is meaningless. It looks good and i'm excited to try a low-glycemic sweetener

diff taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2129335 Jun 27, 2010

need to find better use as it really has a different taste

A bit disappointing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2399446 Sep 07, 2010

Doesn't taste very much.

Good taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1350062 Sep 30, 2010

The only complaint is that I ordered another brand before and the amount was double for the same price, with the same flavor. If they go down in price I would order it again, but for now I will go with the other brand.

New sweetener for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3106204 Feb 01, 2011

I have used half of the jar so far, and I'm still not sure if I like the taste. I've read in other reviews that it has a taste like molasses. I do not find that true. It has a mild taste, and it is not overly sweet. I plan on buying the yacon powder and using it for baking before I rule it out as alternative to sugar or other sweeteners, which I no longer use at all.

Позиции 1-8 из 8