Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Wheat Grass, Freeze-Dried Wheatgrass Powder, 1 oz (28 g)

$17.58
$29.99
руб 1087.44
Экономия: $12.41 (скидка 41%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

best tasting

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2672403 Mar 17, 2013

this may be expensive but I'm sure you get what you pay for. I tried another one and the taste was awful. this one actually tastes good. This product is freeze dried and it is more concentrated than ones you think you are getting more for the money.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

It gave me so much energy!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1350062 Sep 30, 2010

I really like this powder. Since I haven't started growing my own wheatgrass this is a great way to get it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A great wheatgrass powder

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2114804 Sep 29, 2010

I've heared a lot of great things about Navitas, and I have to join the crowd. Det quality is super, the design is great and the size is perfect for storage. I'll definately keep buying products from them, and def this wheatgrass powder.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good quality but not quantity

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен SassySingaporean Apr 22, 2013

Was surprised when I opened the package to find such a small amount of the powder. Didn't last very long, probably a week only if you use a tablespoon a day. Quality was good cos I felt energised and refreshed but not worth the price. Trying Now Foods to see if it goes a longer way.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Price too high

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5552450070698087964 Jul 31, 2012

I haven't bought wheatgrass powder with such a high price. I cannot afford it in future any more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »