RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,176.81

₽2,007.54

Экономия: ₽830.73 (скидка 41%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

best tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2672403 Mar 17, 2013

this may be expensive but I'm sure you get what you pay for. I tried another one and the taste was awful. this one actually tastes good. This product is freeze dried and it is more concentrated than ones you think you are getting more for the money.

A great wheatgrass powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2114804 Sep 29, 2010

I've heared a lot of great things about Navitas, and I have to join the crowd. Det quality is super, the design is great and the size is perfect for storage. I'll definately keep buying products from them, and def this wheatgrass powder.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

It gave me so much energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1350062 Sep 30, 2010

I really like this powder. Since I haven't started growing my own wheatgrass this is a great way to get it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good quality but not quantity

Отзыв оставлен SassySingaporean Apr 22, 2013

Was surprised when I opened the package to find such a small amount of the powder. Didn't last very long, probably a week only if you use a tablespoon a day. Quality was good cos I felt energised and refreshed but not worth the price. Trying Now Foods to see if it goes a longer way.

Price too high

Отзыв оставлен 5552450070698087964 Jul 31, 2012

I haven't bought wheatgrass powder with such a high price. I cannot afford it in future any more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product, I feel healthy.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1069566 Mar 29, 2012

After a while you'll feel more fit.

Fantastic

Отзыв оставлен 5100454032469146505 Jul 14, 2014

I really like this superfood

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2278575 Dec 10, 2011

This is good ...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

a great product, a star down as it is expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3192165 Jun 16, 2013

a great quality product. quite expensive for the quantity you get. but the best quality out of a number of products tried recently. Unfortunately, seems like there is a defect with the seal on the bags in the recent orders. so need to place it into an airtight container after openning as no zip lock available

Lovely Taste

Отзыв оставлен Rhiannon13 Apr 23, 2013

I thought this was a little expensive for the amount in the bag. However I only use a small amount at a time so will last a little while.

Позиции 1-10 из 12