RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,176.81

₽1,201.58

Экономия: ₽24.77 (скидка 2%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

antioxidant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3331806 Dec 19, 2007

I like this product because it gives me a lift, and I take it for the health benefits. Tastes like chocolate without the sugar, meaning it is on the bitter side. If you are expecting a sweet flavor, you will be dissappointed.

Interesting Product

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember Mar 07, 2010

Surprisingly unique flavor. Tastes best with something sweet like raisens.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I use them daily in my smoothies!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276282 May 01, 2015

I have been using this product for a long time but it is now a much lower price from Amazon.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

perfect with red wine, a nice ingredient for raw chocolate

Отзыв оставлен sav430 Jun 26, 2012

Do not buy a package this big alone. The contents spoil in about a month after opening. They're really good, but you won't feel like eating a lot at once.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not what you are thinking

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 Aug 20, 2012

if you are looking for a cacao fix, and you are used to chocolates like Valrhona, Scharffen Berger, and Michael Cluizel, then this raw, navitas naturals will definitely not be up your alley. this is a minimally processed, nutrient dense style chocolate more suited to the health genre types. these little nibs are going to be bitter if you eat them straight outta the bag. put them into baked goods or healthy style desserts if you want some added antioxidants and magnesium. a nice raw honey or agave will help balance out the sharpness. i find the nibs not as versatile as the powder version, especially if you are using this for drinks.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен 5425164318398731376 Nov 06, 2013

Not so good eating alone, but perfect for pancakes, smoothies, muesli etc.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A bit bitter but, good baked.

Отзыв оставлен 5531548023302052960 Mar 21, 2014

For eating row is a bit bitter, but if you use it in cakes or any kind of baking, tastes like crunchy chocolate chips!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Take some getting used to

Отзыв оставлен Caragh Feb 11, 2014

But then you love them. I grind them and roll chocolate truffles in them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I would order this again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2897925 Mar 15, 2008

This is a fine product and it is a bit bitter if eaten raw. I recommend you mix it with coconut and agave. This is not for the faint of heart.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not entirely what I expected...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2682390 Jun 09, 2008

...but since I'd never had raw cacao before, I could only expect what people had told me online. Some people said that you can pop these little nibs into your mouth as a snack at any time. Beware the bitterness. There's not a trace of sweetness, and it made me gag when I just dumped a handful into my mouth. I did taste the intoxicating chocolate, though, so I've been finding other great ways to eat them. My favorite so far is to mix them in with some soy ice cream. Anything that will add sweetness not only makes them palatable, but it also makes the whole treat healthy, chocolaty, and delicious. Next up will be baking. Used properly, these nibs can be fantastic. The package suggests a 1oz serving, but I have yet to consume 1/16 of the package in one sitting. I did a lot of shopping around, and nibs from this site are a bit less expensive than other sites. Enjoy!

Позиции 1-10 из 70