Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

NaturOli, Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts With 2 Muslin Drawstring Bags, 16 oz

$22.10
$26.50
руб 1274.62
Экономия: $4.40 (скидка 17%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Perfect

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2115235 Apr 13, 2012

This product is perfect for the environment and we save a lot of money using it. Perfect combination :))) Very easy to use. No extra softeners needed. I have been using this for almost a year now. Very nice. Best, Helene (Norway)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Recomended to order it to my friends

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3168817 Sep 22, 2011

Very nice product for resonable price. Does it works as needed. Wash well, no smell. I am statisfied.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Yay soap nuts

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1873995 Apr 12, 2012

I used to buy Maggie's Soap Nuts but they have been discontinued. These are available at a comparable price and work just the same. They're excellent for everyday laundry and degrease my kitchen rags satisfactorily. For really bad soiling and stains I sometimes I have to use a stronger detergent, but in general soap nuts do the job. I'm very sensitive to dyes and fragrances and these have NEVER bothered my skin. I also really appreciate that they come in a big reusable cloth bag instead of plastic. Wonderful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Soap Nuts

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3236833 Dec 12, 2011

Love all the flower essences from this company. It has enabled me to manage the most challenging life situations more gracefully.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Quite expensive

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2847967 Sep 10, 2012

I like it for laundry but with 5 nuts washing around 5 times, they could be quite expensive, will cook it to solution to see if I can maximise usage.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »