RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,157.09

₽1,734.03

Экономия: ₽576.94 (скидка 33%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2115235 Apr 13, 2012

This product is perfect for the environment and we save a lot of money using it. Perfect combination :))) Very easy to use. No extra softeners needed. I have been using this for almost a year now. Very nice. Best, Helene (Norway)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Recomended to order it to my friends

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3168817 Sep 22, 2011

Very nice product for resonable price. Does it works as needed. Wash well, no smell. I am statisfied.

Yay soap nuts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1873995 Apr 12, 2012

I used to buy Maggie's Soap Nuts but they have been discontinued. These are available at a comparable price and work just the same. They're excellent for everyday laundry and degrease my kitchen rags satisfactorily. For really bad soiling and stains I sometimes I have to use a stronger detergent, but in general soap nuts do the job. I'm very sensitive to dyes and fragrances and these have NEVER bothered my skin. I also really appreciate that they come in a big reusable cloth bag instead of plastic. Wonderful.

Soap Nuts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3236833 Dec 12, 2011

Love all the flower essences from this company. It has enabled me to manage the most challenging life situations more gracefully.

Quite expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2847967 Sep 10, 2012

I like it for laundry but with 5 nuts washing around 5 times, they could be quite expensive, will cook it to solution to see if I can maximise usage.

Soap Nuts

Отзыв оставлен 5383058889944252715 Feb 28, 2014

This product keeps it simple, does a good job and provides a nice break from the chemicals. It won't get whites sparkling, I use the sun for extra bleaching power. I will probably use a combo of natural and chemical for laundry, in the future. This product gives me a choice.

Great product great price

Отзыв оставлен 5512460279351727403 Sep 02, 2014

My Wife only uses Soap Nuts on her denim, she has severs skin sensitivity and Soap Nuts keep things soft and comfortable.

Nothing special... yet

Отзыв оставлен AdelinaRadu Apr 02, 2014

I used them only once so I'm not really sure I know how to used the properly because they didn't really clean my clothes. I will try to soak them before in some hot water an come with a feed back asap.

Позиции 1-8 из 8