RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽656.32

₽1,041.64

Экономия: ₽385.32 (скидка 37%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

not as potent as NOW resihi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2843403 Sep 03, 2010

I prefer the NOW brand to this one. This one is more expensive and I did not feel the effects as I did the other. After further research I am going to try Aloha Medicinals brand. Seems to be superior in quality but not expensive.

using Reishi or Linshi musrhom product

Отзыв оставлен 4729298150930828145 Oct 28, 2013

this is almost Coumadin effect. It makes your blood thinner,therefore increase bleeding time (inr over 2.00 .you might have bleeding nose at night and dry mouth when you sleep.have water next to your bed,sipp some water when you wake up. Shouldn't use Rheisi musrhom if use Coumadin because make INR measurement go up. I only use Rheshi pill on 2 days which I stop Coumadin. It also make your blood pressure go up ,out of control (160 or 180/90 or 100).If you have high blood pressure , you shouldn't use this product.

Reishi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117091 May 04, 2011

Slight stomach issues. Not sure if I will continu.. Too early to judge the long term effects.

no effect

Отзыв оставлен Anaterma Jul 14, 2014

I hadn't noticed any difference while taking these.

Not so good

Отзыв оставлен 4891567878600728214 May 08, 2014

I can't find expire date on the bottle or the inner seal.I took it for several day along with cordyceps, I do sleep better,but I am not sure which thing did the benefit. I got the cordyceps from Japan Amazon, not here.

Позиции 1-5 из 5